A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ALEXANDER LURIE:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ALEXANDER LURIE, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ALEXANDER LURIE, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. LURIE graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. LURIE has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Sister Emmanuel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ALEXANDER B LURIE MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. ALEXANDER B. LURIE practice?
- Dr. ALEXANDER LURIE has 3 office locations.
Dr. ALEXANDER LURIE practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Endocrinologists.