Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Clark Jr
Dr. Alexander Clark Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sharon, CT, with other offices in Sun City, AZ and Sun City West, AZ (and 6 other locations). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital, Canton-Potsdam Hospital and Del E Webb Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Clark Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Alexander Clark Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sharon, CT.
Dr. Evan Rashkoff
Sharon, CT 0.34 mi39
Dr. Daniel George
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Sharon, CT 0.34 mi30
Dr. Mitchell Garden
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Bantam, CT 16.84 mi25