A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archibald Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archibald Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archibald Alexander Manning Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Archibald A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Archibald Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Archibald Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.