A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archibald Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archibald Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archibald Alexander Manning Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Archibald A. Jones practice?
- Dr. Archibald Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Archibald Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.