A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Nemeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nemeth
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nemeth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Nemeth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nemeth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander M Nemeth MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Nemeth practice?
- Dr. Alexander Nemeth has 12 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Nemeth practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Lansdale, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.