A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Nemeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nemeth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nemeth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Nemeth, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeth graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nemeth has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander M Nemeth MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Nemeth practice?
- Dr. Alexander Nemeth has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Nemeth practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.