A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrovsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrovsky graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Ostrovsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists, Langhorne Hematologists, and Langhorne Oncologists.