A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrovsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrovsky graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Ostrovsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Ostrovsky practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists, Langhorne Hematologists, and Langhorne Oncologists.