A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Macaione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Macaione is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Macaione graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Macaione has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander S Macaione DO is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Macaione practice?
- Dr. Alexander Macaione has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Macaione practices Dermatology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Dermatologists.