A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Maglunog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Maglunog is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Maglunog, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Maglunog graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Maglunog has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maglunog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Maglunog practice?
Dr. Alexander Maglunog practices Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Diamond Bar, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.