A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Maglunog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Maglunog is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Maglunog, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Maglunog graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Maglunog has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Alaras Maglunog MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Maglunog practice?
- Dr. Alexander Maglunog has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Maglunog practices Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.