A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mahendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahendran
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahendran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mahendran, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahendran graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Mahendran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- University of MA Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander - Mahendran FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander -. Mahendran practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mahendran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Mahendran practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, CT.
See Putnam Internists and Putnam Cardiologists.