A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mahendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahendran
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mahendran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mahendran, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahendran graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Mahendran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Day Kimball Hospital
- University of MA Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander - Mahendran FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander -. Mahendran practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mahendran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Mahendran practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, CT.
See Putnam Internists and Putnam Cardiologists.