Elbow, Hand, and Upper Extremity Fracture Care Specialist

Sierra Pacific Orthopedics
1630 E Herndon Ave
Fresno, CA 93720
(559) 256-5200
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Hard To Say  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

My first impression was that Dr. Majors was unkept and a little 'off,' but he seemed to know what he was talking about. I had a surgery that, years later, has not fully healed. I have bad scarring and pain where I did not have it before. It could be the nature of the surgery I had, or it could be that Dr. Majors did not know as much as I thought. I waited three hours to have an administrative assistant remove my stitches, and he never followed up on me. His office staff, however, are far superior to other offices I've visited.

|  Bump  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

The doctor performed surgery on my finger in February . But the darn thing came back. I have an appointment on Monday . We will see what he has to say . I just hope it doesn't cost 4,000 again. I am still paying on it.

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

My husband and I both have experienced excellent results with Dr. Majors. He is a caring and dedicated doctor who is professional and yet has an ease about him that make you feel comfortable and reassured. His staff reflects a well run and organized office.