Elbow, Hand, and Upper Extremity Fracture Care Specialist

2.5

Hard To Say show details Hard To Say
Dec 5th, 2013

My first impression was that Dr. Majors was unkept and a little 'off,' but he seemed to know what he was talking about. I had a surgery that, years later, has not fully healed. I have bad scarring and pain where I did not have it before. It could be the nature of the surgery I had, or it could be that Dr. Majors did not know as much as I thought. I waited three hours to have an administrative assistant remove my stitches, and he never followed up on me. His office staff, however, are far superior to other offices I've visited.

Bump show details Bump
Dec 2nd, 2013

The doctor performed surgery on my finger in February . But the darn thing came back. I have an appointment on Monday . We will see what he has to say . I just hope it doesn't cost 4,000 again. I am still paying on it.

Dec 1st, 2011

My husband and I both have experienced excellent results with Dr. Majors. He is a caring and dedicated doctor who is professional and yet has an ease about him that make you feel comfortable and reassured. His staff reflects a well run and organized office.