A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Malayev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Malayev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Malayev, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malayev graduated from Andizhan State Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malayev has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander B Malayev MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander B. Malayev practice?
- Dr. Alexander Malayev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Malayev practices Family Medicine near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Burton, MI.
See Oxford Primary Care Doctors.