A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mamourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamourian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mamourian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mamourian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamourian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mamourian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mamourian MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mamourian practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mamourian has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mamourian practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.