A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mamourian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamourian
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mamourian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mamourian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamourian graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mamourian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mamourian MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mamourian practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mamourian has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mamourian practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.