A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Margulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Margulis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Margulis
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Margulis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Margulis, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Margulis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Margulis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Rafailo Margulis MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Margulis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Margulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Margulis practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.