A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Margulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Margulis is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Margulis, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Intestinal Cancer
- Intestinal Diseases (Duodenal Diseases)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Margulis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Margulis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Rafailo Margulis MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Margulis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Margulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Margulis practices Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.