A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Marinbakh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Marinbakh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinbakh
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marinbakh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinbakh graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Marinbakh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Y Marinbakh DO, MD, and PHD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Y. Marinbakh practice?
- Dr. Alexander Marinbakh has 13 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Marinbakh practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.