A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Markarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Markarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Markarian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markarian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Markarian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Markarian practice?
- Dr. Alexander Markarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Markarian practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.