A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Markarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Markarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markarian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Markarian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Markarian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Markarian MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Markarian practice?
- Dr. Alexander Markarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Markarian practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.