A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Marneros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Marneros is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Marneros, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marneros graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Marneros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marneros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Marneros practice?
Dr. Alexander Marneros practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Dermatologists.