A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Marneros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Marneros is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Marneros, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marneros graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Marneros has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander G Marneros MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander G. Marneros practice?
- Dr. Alexander Marneros has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Marneros practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.