A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Massengale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Massengale, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Massengale, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Massengale graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Massengale has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massengale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Massengale practice?
Dr. Alexander Massengale practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Reading, PA and Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Obstetricians & Gynecologists.