A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mazur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mazur is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazur
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur graduated from Perm State Medical Academy.
Dr. Mazur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mazur MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mazur practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mazur has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mazur practices Cardiovascular Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Cardiologists.