A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur graduated from Perm State Medical Academy.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mazur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mazur practice?
Dr. Alexander Mazur practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Mazur, Dr. Alejandro Mazur, Dr. Alex Mazur