A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mazur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mazur is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazur
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazur Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazur graduated from Perm State Medical Academy.
Dr. Mazur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Clinton
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mazur MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mazur practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mazur has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mazur practices Cardiovascular Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Cardiologists.