A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mcmeeking
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Mcmeeking Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antibiotic Resistance
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcmeeking graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mcmeeking has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.