A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Antibiotic Resistance
- Hepatitis B
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Lyme Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcmeeking graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mcmeeking has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Mcmeeking practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.