A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Meininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Meininger, Orthopaedic Surgeon & Sports Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meininger
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Meininger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meininger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meininger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
- The Memorial Hospital-Craig
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kent Meininger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander K. Meininger practice?
- Dr. Alexander Meininger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Meininger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Steamboat Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Craig, CO and Moab, UT.
See Steamboat Springs Surgeons and Steamboat Springs Sports Medicine Doctors.