A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Meininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Meininger, Orthopaedic Surgeon & Sports Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meininger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meininger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meininger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meininger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
- The Memorial Hospital-Craig
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kent Meininger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander K. Meininger practice?
- Dr. Alexander Meininger has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Meininger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Moab, UT.
See Moab Orthopedic Surgeons.