A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mendez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander A MD Mendez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander A. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mendez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mendez practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Family Physicians.