A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mendivil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mendivil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urgent Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendivil graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Mendivil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander J Mendivil MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Mendivil practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mendivil has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mendivil practices Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Vista, CA.
See Vista Emergency Physicians and Vista Critical Care Practitioners.