A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Meyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Meyer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Meyer practice?
- Dr. Alexander Meyer has 9 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Meyer practices Family Medicine near Santa Paula, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Oak View, CA.
See Santa Paula Family Physicians.