A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Michalow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Michalow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michalow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Michalow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalow graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Michalow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Eugene Michalow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Michalow practice?
- Dr. Alexander Michalow has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Michalow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradley, IL.
See Bradley Orthopedic Surgeons.