A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Mih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Mih is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mih
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mih Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Mih, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Mih graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mih has 33 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander David Mih MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Mih practice?
- Dr. Alexander Mih has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Mih practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Indianapolis Surgeons.