A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Miller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Miller practice?
- Dr. Alexander Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Miller practices Dermatology near Yorba Linda, CA.
See Yorba Linda Dermatologists.