Dr. Alexander Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Miller?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2013

A Bad Choice

I went to Dr. Miller to have a bump the size of a pinhead on my cheek looked at. He said it was cancer and had to be removed. He described a procedure that sounded simple. Dr. Miller scheduled four surgeries on the same day. I was scheduled to go first, (something I was not told). I had been to his offices only once before and on the day of surgery I had a hard time finding the place. I was 20 minutes late. Dr. Miller kept everyone waiting rather than start with someone else, (all patients were present and waiting). As Dr. Miller was preparing for the procedure he began whistling through his teeth. The assistant was laughing and saying, “Oh-oh,” over and over again. I was horribly stressed due to being late and I lay on a bench crying. Then Dr. Miller cut my face from the middle of my cheek to the bridge of my nose, down the side of my nose almost to my lip. He removed the bump in a large chunk, then sent me into the waiting room to wait for the biopsy results and he took patient #2. An hour later I was put back on the bench and cut some more, then was sent to the waiting room again, crying and holding a huge bandage to my face. He took patient #3. An hour later, when the lab results came back, Dr. Miller said he had to cut some more and again I went onto the bench and, again, I was directed to sit in the waiting room until the results came back and he took his last patient. By then I had been there for four hours. Good news! Dr. Miller said he had gotten all the cancer cells and was going to sew me up. Then, Dr. Miller's nurse, (named Elizabeth,) left to go pick up someone at the airport. An elderly woman who was a retired, former office employee stepped in to take Elizabeth's place. This stupid woman was not a nurse and she did not know what to do. The tension between Dr. Miller and her was excruciating. End result is a five inch horrible scar on my face and a swelled nose due to his cutting a nerve on the bridge. I know that Dr. Miller did this to me deliberately because he was upset that I was late for the appointment.

September 8th, 2012

Dr. Miller is a great doctor and very thorough on his examinations...I recommend him highly....Very friendly office employees, make you feel very comfortable....

October 16th, 2009

Dr. Miller is the most down to earth, knowledgeable, compassionate doctor I've dealt with. It is a pleasure to deal with a doctor of such high quality.

March 16th, 2016