A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Minella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minella
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Minella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Minella, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minella graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Minella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Carmen Minella MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Minella practice?
- Dr. Alexander Minella has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Minella practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Oncologists.