The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Minella
Dr. Alexander Minella, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Minella is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Minella has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Alexander Minella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Shira Dinner
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi7
Dr. Grant Barish
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi21