A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Minella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minella
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Minella, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minella graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Minella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Carmen Minella MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Minella practice?
- Dr. Alexander Minella has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Minella practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Oncologists.