A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Minella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Minella, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minella graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Minella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Carmen Minella MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Minella practice?
- Dr. Alexander Minella has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Minella practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Oncologists.