A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Minella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Minella, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minella graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Minella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Carmen Minella MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Minella practice?
- Dr. Alexander Minella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Minella practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Oncologists.