A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Moir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Moir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Moir, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moir graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Moir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander C Moir MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Moir practice?
- Dr. Alexander Moir has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Moir practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Selma Family Physicians.