A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Moldanado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Moldanado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Moldanado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Moldanado graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Moldanado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Moldanado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Moldanado practice?
- Dr. Alexander Moldanado has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Moldanado practices Family Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Primary Care Doctors.