Dr. Alexander Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 14 reviews

July 13th, 2016
No personality
Dr Moore maybe very competent but he has no personality at all. The patient needs to do all the talking, and ask all the questions

October 25th, 2015
Nice guy, and may mean well but I have but one life, however every time I ask him a question his response is "I DON"T KNOW" maybe I am old school but when a doctor does not have a answer this is when they should say I WILL SENT YOU SOMEWHERE TO SEEK THE ANSWER (hint hint test or specialist) wow how things have changed. one must be proactive with their own health now days or not care.... life is a teacher for all of us LEARN WELL AND LIVE WELL.

August 26th, 2015
You will wait and wait and wait
Soooo tired of going in for an appt and waiting and waiting It is now 1/2 hour after my appt time an now I am sitting in a room waiting some more. Some times it is an hour or more I have even had the first appt of the day and he is late. My time is as valuable as his!

April 10th, 2013
Highly Recommend Dr. Moore
I am a medical professional and we tend to be difficult patients. However, Dr. Moore has a very calming effect on my nerves. He has my trust and that is saying a lot! I would recommend him without reservation.

November 28th, 2012
I would refer this doctor to a friend, or family member. Lovely experience and overall a great practice.

June 18th, 2012
Great Dr. and wonderful staff. Dr. Moore spends a great deal of time with his patients, answering questions and ensuring you understand what it is you need to do. He is a family man who obviously has good christian principles. I think you will love him.

July 22nd, 2011
Cutting Edge
Dr. Moore stays on top of cutting edge treatments and spends a lot of his time researching new trends. He is knowledgeable, kind and really cares about his patients and their well being. I'm so glad he is young -- I know he will be in practice for a long time and that makes me happy!

April 8th, 2011
Im very particular with the doctor I choose. Dr. Moore is one that will sit back listen to my problem, and talk to me on my level. He answers all my questions and follows up very well. I have referred all my family and many friends to him and all of them are well pleased. Other doctors speak very highly of him. When I call his office his staff is very friendly and does what they can to make me happy.

December 21st, 2010
Staff???
Dr. Moore is a true professional, but he does have a certain person he staffs that is well below average as a professional!

May 12th, 2010
not happy
besides waiting over an hour and getting an indecisive doctor who seemed to have to use a computer to guess at what was wrong...received bill and couldn't get anyone to help me.

December 29th, 2009
Dr. Moore is exceedindly conscientious and thorough. He caught a diagnosis for our 18 month old that a well known pediatrician's group missed on another child. We are thrilled that he is our family doctor.

November 8th, 2009
Dr Moore is a physician who is current with so many diagnoses and latest plans of treatment. When my condition warranted a specialist he took his own time to find one who would be compassionate as well and well versed in treatments.He literally spoke to this Doctor from his cell phone making sure that she was aware of all of my thoughts and then called me to keep me informed. I would recommend (and have done so) him as the perfect family cornerstone of your health care in general.