A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Movshovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Movshovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Movshovich, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Movshovich graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Movshovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander DR Movshovich MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Movshovich practice?
- Dr. Alexander Movshovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Movshovich practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.