A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Movshovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Movshovich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Movshovich, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Movshovich graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Movshovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Movshovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander I. Movshovich practice?
Dr. Alexander Movshovich practices Ophthalmology, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cliffside Park, NJ and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists, Brooklyn General Practitioners, Brooklyn Internists, and Brooklyn Surgeons.