A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Movshovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Movshovich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Movshovich
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Movshovich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Movshovich, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Movshovich graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute.
Dr. Movshovich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Movshovich MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Movshovich practice?
- Dr. Alexander Movshovich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Movshovich practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.