A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Moy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Moy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Moy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moy graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Moy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Moy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Moy practice?
- Dr. Alexander Moy has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Moy practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.