Dr. Alexander Moya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Moya?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 11th, 2016

As an active 64 year old women I wanted my aging breast to compliment the rest of my body, that I have kept toned through light weight training and a healthy lifestyle. My experience with Dr. Moya and his support staff was extremely professional, sensitive and the outcome was perfect. My augmentation was performed under local anesthesia. It was a totally comfortable and pain free experience. I highly recommend this procedure if you are a candidate for it. The day following the procedure I was back into my normal routine careful to avoid lifting anything too heavy as directed by Dr.Moya's PA, who was engagingly, knowledgeable and available to answer any questions I may have had before or after the procedure. I did not need any pain medication after the day of the procedure other than Tylenol even though I was prescribed stronger medication if needed. I also utilize other services offered by Dr.Moya's practice such as facials, occasional facial peels and Botox injections when needed. I look forward to continuing my relationship with Dr. Moya's practice. I encourage anyone who is considering any of the procedures I have commented on to contact Dr. Moya. You won't be disappointed!

February 2nd, 2016