A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Nash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Nash MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Nash practice?
- Dr. Alexander Nash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Nash practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Westbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Westbury Pain Management Doctors and Westbury Anesthesiologists.