A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Nash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Nash MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Nash practice?
- Dr. Alexander Nash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Nash practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Westbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Westbury Pain Management Doctors.