Dr. Alexander Nein MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Nashville, TN

January 25th, 2017
Best Experience Ever!
I would not entrust my care to anyone else. The staff at Dr. Nein's office are NOT trying to sell a product. They truly care about your experience and how you feel. Dr. Nein is the epitome of professional. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are informed and comfortable. I will be visiting them again for future procedures.

December 16th, 2016
Amazing Experience!!
I don't have enough nice words for Dr Nein and his staff. From the first day to my surgery to every follow up after, they have been nothing but attentive and caring. They did well to care for me in the midst pre-surgical jitters to the daily follow up calls post surgery to see how I was doing. Oh and my breast augmentation results are perfect! Thank you so much to Dr. Nein and his entire staff!!

February 10th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr. Nein is wonderful. This was my first time having Juvederm put in my lips to make them bigger and they came out so beautiful. I never experienced any pain. He put something on my lips to numb them first and he was so gentle through out the whole process.

March 17th, 2015
Above and beyond
Te whole staff is so great!!! I blew them up with emails constantly before breast augmentation and during recovery an they were so sweet! If my boobs look this great at day 3 post op, I can only imagine how fab they'll look when they are fully healed!

May 30th, 2012
Extremely Happy with Dr. Nein and his staff
Dr. Nein, Darla and Alicia are amazing. He called me the night before my surgery to make sure I didn't have any last minute concerns or questions. His office called me the day after surgery and the following day to check on me. They even sent me flowers the day after surgery. I had breast implants a week ago and everything is going great! I would recommend him to anyone thinking of plastic surgery.

May 18th, 2012
Excellent Experience
I have had an absolutely wonderful experience with Dr. Nein and his staff. I feel that Dr. Nein gives me direct and honest answers. He gives me plenty of time to ask him anything I want. I have never felt rushed when talking to him. He explains things clearly. Dr. Nein and his wonderful staff make themselves very accessible and I know that I can call them anytime with any concerns or questions I might have. I have had lipo done with Dr. Nein and the results were just how he said they would be and I am highly satisfied. I also feel like Dr. Nein always had my safety as his top priority. He called me the night before surgury to check in with me and to answer any questions. Dr. Nein's staff called me to check in everyday after surgury to make sure I was doing well and to answer any questions I might have. The only negative thing that I can say about my experience with having lipo done with Dr. Nein is the itching during recovery and even then, he prescribed something to me to make it tolerable, I believe that Dr. Nein is a very skilled doctor. I have had a wonderful experience with him and his excellent staff and I highly recommend Dr. Nein.

October 31st, 2011
Best doctor & staff
received the best treatment and results. Highly recommend!