A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Nemirovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Nemirovsky, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemirovsky graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Nemirovsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Little Coof Mary
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Y Nemirovsky MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Y. Nemirovsky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Nemirovsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Nemirovsky practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.