A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Nguyen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Thien-Quang Nguyen MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Alexander Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Nguyen practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.