A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Nicolaides is Good. Dr. Nicolaides has been reviewed by 38 patients who have provided 26 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Nicolaides, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolaides graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolaides has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicolaides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Nicolaides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Nicolaides practice?
Dr. Alexander Nicolaides practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Astoria Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alex Nicolaides, Dr. Alec Nicolaides, Dr. Alejandro Nicolaides