A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Niculescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niculescu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niculescu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Niculescu, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Niculescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Niculescu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander B Niculescu MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander B. Niculescu practice?
- Dr. Alexander Niculescu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Niculescu practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.