A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Norbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norbash
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norbash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Norbash, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norbash graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norbash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mohammad Norbash MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Norbash practice?
- Dr. Alexander Norbash has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Norbash practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.