A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Norbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Norbash, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norbash graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norbash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norbash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Norbash practice?
Dr. Alexander Norbash practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.