A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Norbash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norbash
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norbash Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Norbash, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norbash graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norbash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Mohammad Norbash MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Norbash practice?
- Dr. Alexander Norbash has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Norbash practices Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.