Dr. Alexander Norton Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Norton Jr?

Not so bad

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Dr Norton came recommend to me by a few girls I work with, I've had severe periods my whole life they cause me to miss work and become low in iron. I first saw his p.a and she was nice but lost my pap test. When I saw Dr Norton we had to start over, he is a very smart Dr but lacks people skills and bed side manor but he got to the root of my problems skipping no step, he performed surgery and fixed my bleeding and removed my fallopian tubes, I wanted uterus removed but he said we have to try this 1st before we jump to that. Overall I trust him and his decision he is very busy but I just think he lacks bed side manor.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

He is a good professional Doctor that I have

Posted on July 17th, 2015

I expected a bit more during my visit. I discussed my plans to start a family and the doctor did not conduct a pelvic exam.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Dr.norton was a wonderful dr during my pregnancy and after. He delivered my baby 3 months early at 1 pound 6 oz. After a long 3 months in nicu hes home healthy and normal. If I ever had another I would definitely choose him again!

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Great experience, Knowledge, never had a bad experience.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Pretty good staff, the Dr. Kinda sucks, seems too busy and doesn't answer questions accurately

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Absolutely one of the best OB/GYN's in the Valley

Dr. Norton

Posted on April 16th, 2014

I liked Dr. Norton. He delivered my twin boys and Im going back to him for my second pregnancy. Everytime I called with any concern or pain I had he would talk to me, Tell me what I could do to make sure Its either labor or just regular pains. I dont have anything bad to say about him. I had a c-section and my scare is barley noticable. He did a great job. He even came in to my room a day later to check on me and my boys personally. He is so kind. Glad I have him as my doctor.

waste of time.

Posted on August 19th, 2013

This place is a joke. I'm currently still waiting in the fort Apache office its been 45 min the office is completly full, people keep coming in and nowhere to sit. where is the doctor where is the doctor you ask? I have no idea but this occurs every single time I'm in this office. What I do know for a fact is that when my doctor comes in and checks on me he will probably take less than a minute to take a look at me. This is just mediocre. Atleast front desk is pleasant, I recommend you choose another OB to deliver your baby. I completly regret my choice.

GREAT OB/GYN

Posted on May 10th, 2013

I do not know why anyone would write a horrible review. This place is very professional and caring! I will be back!!

I wouldn't recommend this OB to my worst ene

Posted on April 21st, 2013

He is great! Can't say the same for Celeste Tunnel PA-C!

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Dr. Norton is the best! It's his PA-C that I can't stand! Rudest female in the office. I refuse to deal with her anymore! The other girls in the office are fine, and the wait times vary, just depends.