Dr. Alexander Norton Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Las Vegas, NV

February 27th, 2016
Not so bad
Dr Norton came recommend to me by a few girls I work with, I've had severe periods my whole life they cause me to miss work and become low in iron. I first saw his p.a and she was nice but lost my pap test. When I saw Dr Norton we had to start over, he is a very smart Dr but lacks people skills and bed side manor but he got to the root of my problems skipping no step, he performed surgery and fixed my bleeding and removed my fallopian tubes, I wanted uterus removed but he said we have to try this 1st before we jump to that. Overall I trust him and his decision he is very busy but I just think he lacks bed side manor.

February 3rd, 2016
He is a good professional Doctor that I have

July 16th, 2015
I expected a bit more during my visit. I discussed my plans to start a family and the doctor did not conduct a pelvic exam.

May 27th, 2015
Dr.norton was a wonderful dr during my pregnancy and after. He delivered my baby 3 months early at 1 pound 6 oz. After a long 3 months in nicu hes home healthy and normal. If I ever had another I would definitely choose him again!

March 3rd, 2015
Great experience, Knowledge, never had a bad experience.

January 21st, 2015
Pretty good staff, the Dr. Kinda sucks, seems too busy and doesn't answer questions accurately

January 21st, 2015
Absolutely one of the best OB/GYN's in the Valley

April 16th, 2014
Dr. Norton
I liked Dr. Norton. He delivered my twin boys and Im going back to him for my second pregnancy. Everytime I called with any concern or pain I had he would talk to me, Tell me what I could do to make sure Its either labor or just regular pains. I dont have anything bad to say about him. I had a c-section and my scare is barley noticable. He did a great job. He even came in to my room a day later to check on me and my boys personally. He is so kind. Glad I have him as my doctor.

August 19th, 2013
waste of time.
This place is a joke. I'm currently still waiting in the fort Apache office its been 45 min the office is completly full, people keep coming in and nowhere to sit. where is the doctor where is the doctor you ask? I have no idea but this occurs every single time I'm in this office. What I do know for a fact is that when my doctor comes in and checks on me he will probably take less than a minute to take a look at me. This is just mediocre. Atleast front desk is pleasant, I recommend you choose another OB to deliver your baby. I completly regret my choice.

May 10th, 2013
GREAT OB/GYN
I do not know why anyone would write a horrible review. This place is very professional and caring! I will be back!!

April 14th, 2012
He is great! Can't say the same for Celeste Tunnel PA-C!
Dr. Norton is the best! It's his PA-C that I can't stand! Rudest female in the office. I refuse to deal with her anymore! The other girls in the office are fine, and the wait times vary, just depends.

September 15th, 2011
My first appointment Dr. Norton ask my name and medical history. I couldn't believe it, I told him I faxed that information to his office a week before. Then He wanted to schedule a DNC before he even got the records on my blood work, ultra sound and my medical records from my move. I told him I had a DNC five years ago and it didn't work, He told me we needed to start there. I thought, "Well the Dr. knows best." Wrong! Had the DNC and I was right, one month later I'm still having the same problems. Looking for a new Dr.