The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Ocampo
Dr. Alexander Ocampo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatopathology, Pathology and Clinical Pathology. Dr. Ocampo is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Howard Univ. Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Ocampo has the following 3 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Dr. Alexander Ocampo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, VA.
Dr. Serena Satcher
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pathology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Vienna, VA 1.12 mi24
Dr. William Enos
Vienna, VA 1.36 mi37
Dr. Steve Gauerke
Fairfax, VA 2.35 mi10