A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Olawaiye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Olawaiye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Olawaiye, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Olawaiye graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Olawaiye has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Babatunde Olawaiye MD is a male Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander B. Olawaiye practice?
- Dr. Alexander Olawaiye has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Olawaiye practices Gynecologic Oncology near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mars, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Johnstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.