A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Onofrei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Onofrei, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onofrei
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Onofrei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Onofrei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onofrei graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Onofrei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Onofrei MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Onofrei practice?
- Dr. Alexander Onofrei has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Onofrei practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.