A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Onofrei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Onofrei, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onofrei
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Onofrei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Onofrei, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onofrei graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Onofrei has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Onofrei MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Onofrei practice?
- Dr. Alexander Onofrei has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Onofrei practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.