A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Opotowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Opotowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Opotowsky
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Opotowsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Opotowsky, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Opotowsky graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Opotowsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander R Opotowsky MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Opotowsky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Opotowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Opotowsky practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.