Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Opotowsky
Dr. Alexander Opotowsky, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Opotowsky is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Faulkner Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital. Dr. Opotowsky has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Opotowsky has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Alexander Opotowsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Pavlina Kemp
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi7
Dr. William Pu
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi24
Dr. Muhammad Bakr Ghbeis
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi10