Dr. Alexander Orlov Is this you?

September 4th, 2009

the service is great

Dr.Orlov is a very good doctor who cares about his patient's. I will always use him

August 10th, 2009

Excellent doctor

Dr. Orlov is wonderful intellgent doctor. He has been my doctor for many years. He treats me for a chronic pain condition known as fibromyalgia. He is knowledgable and caring. If not for his help, I may not be able to function at this point due to the severity of my disease. I would not want any other physician to ever treat me.

April 14th, 2009

The appointment setter is very snippy and rude on the phone.

February 24th, 2009

Awful Doctor, PAs and staff

I have been seeing this doctor for some years. In all the years I've been a patient, I saw Dr. Orlov one time and the rest of the times by the PAs. The wait is ridiculous, the waiting room is either too cold or too hot, the office is dirty and in disrepair, appointments are overbooked, you can't get an appointment that is not 2 weeks out and if you are sick, they want you to go to their Urgent Care clinic which is even worse. I got a doctor there who spoke such little English it was scary. The one time I actually saw Dr. Orlov, he tries to talk you into getting this food allergy testing that costs thousands of dollars and it is awful that many of his patients are uneducated and don't realize what he is doing. Don't fall for the testing...it is a waste. I also knew someone who worked for him for a long time and they said it was all for the money. At any rate, he saw me and told me that he "really didn't care what I did" in reference to my health. I was in such shock that I couldn't believe he was so indifferent to my health care. In essence, when you go to this doctor, the computers they use diagnose you. They just punch in the info and out pops a diagnosis. I honestly wonder how much time Dr. Orlov actually spends at his office...who ever seems him? I never did. Some staff are nice, many are overworked and have attitudes.

December 27th, 2015