Dr. Alexander Osowa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 6th, 2016
Nurses r good dr spend time able to asked questions get answers

March 12th, 2016
Quality of care leaves much to be desired
The practice has become more of a training camp with Dr. Osowa rarely present or leaving junior or inexperienced staff to handle cases. If you want to redo giving blood because it wasn't properly collected the first time or to have to retake an X-ray because inexperienced trainees were left unsupervised to do it, then this is is where you should go. When you do see this doctor, he has an entourage of staff in training with him and he seems distracted and ready to move on to the next patient.

November 8th, 2015
Money-Hungry and Rude
All those so-called good reviews are probably written by staff and friends. How would you like to go to a doctor who then says he can’t treat your condition, yet still charges $110 for the visit? He claims the fee was for his time, but what good was his time when he can’t take care of what ails you. The professional thing to do would be to return the fee, but no, he is so money hungry that he has no conscious for a patient who now can’t afford to see a doctor who would be able to treat him. He is among those doctors who went into medicine for the wrong reasons.

May 21st, 2015
Ignored symptoms and concerns. Loved one is now deceased due to failure to address these!

March 31st, 2015
pain
I do not have words to express the way I felt about meeting someone like Dr. Alexander Osowa. Dr. Osowa was able to diagnose my current situation accurately. Dr. Osowa showed concern, empathy, and professional ethics towards me at all times. I was able to continue functioning in my daily life without severe pain. I recommend Dr. Alexander Osowa to any one that is in need of a primary care physician because he is the best that I have ever met.

June 14th, 2011
Hard to get them to refill your meds for a year
I feel like this Office wants you to come in for everything. All my other doctors would refill my basic meds for a year, but here, I have to keep calling. I love the Nurse practitioner Sheila Walkey, but the practice seems to be out of touch with the struggles people are going through. Unfortunately, I will be looking for another doctor. I can't be nickled and dimed all the time.

April 23rd, 2011
Dr Osowa is simply amazing! He's caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. I'm so glad I found him. His staff is incredible, too!

May 18th, 2010
I have been going to DR. Osowa for over 5 years. He really cares about his patients. I have recommended several of my friends to his office. He has a great location and is open extended hours. They also offer walk-ins as well. Love this office/ Dr.