Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 18th, 2016
After seeing the results of three Nose Jobs done by Dr. Ovchinsky on my friends that turned out flawless, I decided to schedule a consultation with him and I'm so glad I did. My surgery was scheduled within three months of my first visit and he did an outstanding job. I have a flawless little nose that perfectly sits with the rest of my facial features. He also fixed my deviated septum so now I can finally breathe well. This doctor changed my life and I will be eternally grateful to him. His staff is also very lovely, if you are not rude to them. Stella helped me with every step and answered all my one million questions. I would recommend this doctor to everyone who is looking for a good plastic surgeon, he does natural looking noses not the oddly tiny piggy noses.

February 27th, 2015
mrs
Sculptra was a rip off really. For my $3600 i got very minimal if any result( i really want to say none) Very unhappy , Either very diluted product of just not enough of it for the money.

December 21st, 2014
RN-MS,FNP
i am extremely happy to review my experience with doctor Ovchinsky.Not only is he an excellent and professional doctor, he is also a wonderful, intelegent and sensitive person. He was there every step of the way.He was someone I was able to trust and I am very happy with the results and would absolutely recomend him as a doctor and a plastic surgeon.His attention to health issues and estetics makes him a truly great doctor.My family and i very thankful for Dr. Ovchinsky , his care and professionalism!

July 30th, 2014
Dream Dictor
Second hour waiting to see this doctor with 10 patients upfront . He start work @10 am, my appointment was for 2.30 pm. Waiting room has no place to seat. After one hour waiting try to figure out on reception what's going on. They told me I can leave if want( nice,ah?) Waiting time to get appointment one week, waiting time @ office seems to me more then two hour. "Dream Doctor" wish never see you again with this bad management .

May 8th, 2014
Worst Doctor Ever! RUN!
Honestly I'd say Run Away! First of all this doctor will force you to do surgery with him, no matter whether you need it or not! After visiting him for my rhinoplasty consultation, I was told I have at least 3 serious problems with my nose! REALLY? I went to 2 other doctors and was told the opposite, plus one came up with quick and simple procedure to fix my tiny problem. Without surgery! He also advertises himself as a beauty injections professional. Well, someone I know went to do some beauty injections in his office, and I was terrified with results!!! He Uses not what fits person's needs, but what can get him most $$$ for it! Plus he is so disrespectful, and sticks needles into person's face as if it was a plastic doll. I was there, I saw it,and I've never seen anything like that... My friend left with blue, swollen face, and couldn't leave her house for 3 WEEKS! I and my friend had a sick experience there, and I'm not sure how and why this place still exits...

March 20th, 2014
I would like to say that Dr. Ovchinsky's office staff is terrible. They do not have any manners. They are rude to their patients. Sloppy workers and make mistakes. Would be wasting time going to see this dr. Money hungry don't care about their patients

June 11th, 2013
Attentive and knowledgeable, happy with my choice
Dr. Ovchinsky is the best plastic surgeon around, and his staff are just as wonderful! Dr. Ovchinsky is knowledgeable and attentive, and his work speaks for itself. If you are considering who to use, choosing Dr. Ovchinsky is a no-brainer!

Stay away!
I really hope that my review will stop some people from going to Dr. Alexander Ovchinsky. I had a really bad nose congestion. This doctor made to take medication that didn't work and told me that i need a sinus surgery. I decided to get a 2nd opinion. The 2nd doctor gave me different medication which did help and told me that i don't need any surgery. Dr. Ovchinsky probably just wanted to charge my insurance for the expensive surgery procedure ... Besides this doctor not being a good professional, his office stuff is rude and waiting time is at between 1-2 hours. Stay away from this doctor otherwise your health my suffer!

Impressive Facial Plastic Surgeon
The office staff was courteous and helpful in arranging a convenient appointment time for me. I saw Dr. Ovchinsky at Plastic Surgery of Short Hills, his New Jersey practice. The doctor put me at ease and explained the procedure in great details. He took time and was patient with all my questions. I felt confident that he was the right surgeon for me. The results are excellent, and I would definitely recommend him highly and without any hesitations for any facial cosmetic procedure.

May 29th, 2013
Very Happy!
I had botox and juviderm injections at the Short Hills office. Dr Ovchinsky took his time, made suggestions and asked me what my concerns were. I am very pleased, and NO bruising! I highly recommend him.

May 17th, 2013
I just learned that Dr. Ovchinsky is in fact not a plastic surgeon!!! He's an otolarygologist!!! Unfortunately deceptive advertising has penetrated the health care profession. It's very disappointing when you put your trust in someone and find out you've been deceived. Shame on you!

September 4th, 2012
Came to brooklyn office 15min prior waited for over 2 hours Receptionist refused to check if procedure I needed needed preapproval. When asked what the best place to get procedure done was told anywhere I wantMd preforemed a procedure that even he considered not very appropriate that carried very large copay (I understand he did not know but it's still hert to get stuck with the bill and not beeing able to do anything about it)