A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Pagnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Pagnani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Pagnani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagnani graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pagnani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Michael Pagnani MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Pagnani practice?
- Dr. Alexander Pagnani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Pagnani practices Urology near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Somers Point Urologists.