Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Pankratov
Dr. Alexander Pankratov, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pankratov is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital, St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT and North Kansas City Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Pankratov has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexander Pankratov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Thomas Shireman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi27
Dr. Andrew Karu
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi
Dr. Clay Anderson
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi26